Corrupted Gaming Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spore Thread

4 posters

Go down

The Spore Thread Empty The Spore Thread

Post  Pieisgreat Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:40 pm

Spore - Possibly the greatest game ever, and the finest PC game ever, by far. The possibilities are endless in terms of what you can create. And the tools are so simple. So, yeah, share your creations and discuss the awesomeness that is Spore here.

If sharing pics of creatures, set them out like this.

Code:
Name: (Your creature's name goes here)
Description: (Your creatures description goes here)
Pic: [IMG]*The URL of your creature's pic goes here*[/IMG]
Vid: (URL of a Youtube vid with your creature in it goes here, if you have one)

Same applies to vehicles and buildings, but minus the vid section.

Happy sharing! Very Happy

Here's one for one of my fave creations.

Name: Madithes Insect
Description: Despite being big and bulky, the Madithes Insect is a brilliant hunter. It hunts in a small pack (There is only a maximum of 4 to a pack), but the Queen Madithes Insect sends 5 or 6 packs to patrol the area around the nest for prey. When prey is found, the Queen allocates a certain amount of packs to hunt it down, prior to its size or defence. If the prey is only small, then only 1 pack is sent, it it is medium, 3 will be sent, if it's large, 6 are sent, and if it's huge (Rogue or Epic) the entire nest is sent. It's this formula that makes them feared by all - the fact that no creature is safe from the mighty Madithes.
Pic: The Spore Thread 500167064703_lrg
Vid: **None available, but I may upload one soon.**

Made by Qwertipman:
Name: Super Species
Description: apparantly scientists, they tend to erase planets they deem unworthy. they were jeered at for there technological beleifs throughout the entire process of evolution, but since the invention of space travel, their scientific genius has yet to meet a match.
The Spore Thread Superspecies1kt8

Last edited by Pieisgreat on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Pieisgreat
Pieisgreat
getting used to the forums

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

The Spore Thread Empty Re: The Spore Thread

Post  Random_Guy_14 Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:12 pm

I need to get this game. How much is it?
Random_Guy_14
Random_Guy_14
I am a mod!

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Pieisgreat Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:34 pm

£30 - £35, £40/£50 for the Galactic edition (Which is the game + Making of Spore DVD + Art book + Galactic handbook) Don't ask what the Galactic handbook is, because I don't know either.

Or the rubbish DS one, Spore Creatures, which is around £25 from ASDA. But get the PC one, far better quality, trust me.

Also: I appear to be a mod. MUAHAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil
Pieisgreat
Pieisgreat

Back to top Go down

Post  Random_Guy_14 Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:51 pm

Pieisgreat wrote:£30 - £35, £40/£50 for the Galactic edition (Which is the game + Making of Spore DVD + Art book + Galactic handbook) Don't ask what the Galactic handbook is, because I don't know either.

Or the rubbish DS one, Spore Creatures, which is around £25 from ASDA. But get the PC one, far better quality, trust me.

Also: I appear to be a mod. MUAHAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil

Really? It says you're a newb.

But yeah, I played a demo from the Wii of the DS version, so I know what it's like.

I think I won't go for the Galactic Edition. Why do you need all that if you only want the bloody game?
Random_Guy_14
Random_Guy_14
I am a mod!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pieisgreat Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Mod control panel at the bottom of the page says hi... Neutral Anyhow, that guy in my av is my main race, Spidairial. He's aweshum.
Pieisgreat
Pieisgreat

Back to top Go down

Post  Qwertipman Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:51 am

Name: Super Species
description: apparantly scientists, they tend to erase planets they deem unworthy. they were jeered at for there technological beleifs throughout the entire process of evolution, but since the invention of space travel, their scientific genius has yet to meet a match.
The Spore Thread Superspecies1kt8
Qwertipman
Qwertipman
Newb

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Random_Guy_14 Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:38 pm

Pieisgreat wrote:Mod control panel at the bottom of the page says hi... Neutral Anyhow, that guy in my av is my main race, Spidairial. He's aweshum.

Maybe Corruption/FACEslime hasn't renamed your rank yet. I know you're a mod, I've checked in the mod groups (and it says I'm the group leader for the mods group, even though it should be FACE Neutral ).
Random_Guy_14
Random_Guy_14
I am a mod!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyper Shadow Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Random_Guy_14 wrote:
Pieisgreat wrote:Mod control panel at the bottom of the page says hi... Neutral Anyhow, that guy in my av is my main race, Spidairial. He's aweshum.

Maybe Corruption/FACEslime hasn't renamed your rank yet. I know you're a mod, I've checked in the mod groups (and it says I'm the group leader for the mods group, even though it should be FACE Neutral ).

FACE is the leader of the admins, of which I am, really, I could change the layout of the website. Green anyone? pirat But id I did I'd be banned and FACEy would fix the website.
Hyper Shadow
Hyper Shadow

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down